ScholarChip® provides centralized data and application services (cloud infrastructure.) The advantage of adopting a centralized enterprise platform and obtaining the lower costs associated with providing Software as a Service (SaaS) is well documented. We pay foremost attention to data security and business continuity and have taken all necessary steps to guarantee that our systems run continuously and that your data is fully protected. Here are but a few of the steps we have undertaken and which we continually follow on a day-to-day basis to guarantee the highest level of security:
These steps and many others have allowed us to maintain an unrivaled record of security and up-time. ScholarChip can boast no major or minor security breaches in five years of continuous application delivery.
- ScholarChip is PCI-certified by the major credit card issuers as a secure provider.
Compliant Service Provider List: MasterCard (see p 45) and Visa (see p 57)
- ScholarChip maintains two non-contiguous Class-A secure data centers for both security and business continuity (hot-hot set up)
- ScholarChip data centers are subject to regular penetration tests and quarterly audit and vulnerability scans by a VISA certified Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- All ScholarChip applications are thoroughly stress-tested for all common security flaws on a monthly basis.
- ScholarChip maintains a full-time Security Compliance Office (SCO) to maintain adherence to standards by all systems and employees.
- ScholarChip will provide all clients with complete network diagrams and security measures in a transparent and timely fashion.
- Our Service Level Agreements (SLA) range between 99.9% and 99.99% uptimes.
- Our financial reporting and customer data is SSAE 16 Type II certified. SSAE 16 is an internationally recognized auditing standard. It ensures that a service organization has been through an in-depth audit of their control activities, which generally includes controls over information technology.